The Folkish Resistance Movement is currently looking for able-bodied men in both the United States and Canada to become committed activists. Activists are the political vanguard of the movement and participate in all forms of street activism. Activists are expected to maintain good physical condition and must conduct themselves in a way which portrays the organization in a positive light. As an activist, you are expected to be active within the organization and your local area. The organization needs those who would help carry the movement forward in achieving a better and brighter future for our people.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be of White European descent.
- Must not have issues with substance abuse.
- Must maintain good physical condition.
- Must be active within the organization.